Dr. George Raj Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 29th, 2014

Excellent doctor

August 22nd, 2013

He is a bad doctor that should have his license revoked

He is a bad doctor, He doesn't verify his patients, depends on his nurse to tell him what to do and if a patient is too difficult he will refuse to see them he just wants easy money.

June 27th, 2012

Dr. Raj needs to pay attention to the patient's he is treating. Be sure he has the correct patient in front of him before performing a procedure.

May 31st, 2012

Dr. Raj is an amazing physician and a very compassionate man.

May 31st, 2012

I have bulging discs in my lower back( L-2 thru L-6) that result in leg pain, loss of flexibility & at the worst, leg collapse & inability to walk normally. As surgery has not been recommended, or desired, I have relied on Dr. Raj for ESI injections since July, 2010, to relieve symptoms. I have timed these treatments with my vacations to be able to enjoy them as I am accustomed to. In all cases the treatments have been very effective & have enabled me to be symptom & pain free for about 2 months after the injections. My last trip involved several weeks of hiking & camping in Utah, and without the ESI I would not have been able to handle the demands of exertion & flexibility that were called for. Dr. Raj has varied his methods according to MRI data & sustained the level of relief achieved from my first treatment. My condition was bad enough to force early retirement from my truck driving job, and limits harder physical activity like yard work & gardening to short stints of 15-20 minutes at a time. I will continue to rely on Dr. Raj with full confidence.

May 10th, 2012

Dr. Raj did not follow the basic rules. Verify name and date of birth of patient. Once I pointed out he had the wrong chart pulled up he left the room and came back with a new treatment plan. This was third visit up there and twice had to tell him to pull up correct patient! Did he perform correct procedure on wrong person? We wont be going back!

April 7th, 2012

Mr. Baker

Again, I scheduled with Dr. Raj, only to be told I needed to go down to Swedish hospital in Seattle for a 2nd opinion!The first time he suggested this I explained that a 2nd opinion would be something I suggest, not something he thinks I need so he may throw my business to his friend in Seattle! He does not listen to his patients! Be very wary of this one!

May 18th, 2010

Delores Brown

I find Dr. Raj to be a very personable and caring Dr.He spent time with us explaining everything he was going to do and how it should work. When he finished my treatment I felt instant releif. I am awaiting my second treatment for another area and have no hesitation about his bedside manner or qualifacations.

April 3rd, 2010

Natalie Biederstadt

He is uncaring & thinks he knows more than he does. He blamed his staff to my mom.

February 5th, 2009

He is Very careing about his pt

He took time to tell me what we needed to do to help my pain. He never said he could make me 100% pain free. He said i could be at least 70 to 80 % pain free.

March 31st, 2015