A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rappard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rappard, Neurointerventional Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rappard, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Percutaneous Diskectomy
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappard graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rappard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Rappard MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Neuroradiology, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Rappard practice?
- Dr. George Rappard has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Rappard practices Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Neuroradiology, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons, Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons, Los Angeles Radiologists, and Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.