Dr. George Rappard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Rappard?

October 21st, 2016

Best surgeon I know

Saved my grandmother's life after she had a ruptured brain aneurysm. He continued to see her for years and you could tell how much he cared. He also does back surgery. Very good doctor.

February 14th, 2016

Dr. George Rappard

Dr. Goerge Rappard was very professional and I felt he sincerely cared about my well being. I was injured in a slip and fall and my treatment lasted almost 3 years. I never felt rushed while in his office and recieved a high level of care. Dr. Rappard kept me appraised of my progress and my experience with his treatment was positive. He did an excellent job with my spinal cord stimulator implant and discectomy. I was very nervous but Dr. Rappard was reassuring. It takes a lot to allow someone to work in your spine, and it is scary, but I trusted Dr. Rappard and he didn't let me down. His office staff are caring, friendly, and terric! I highly recommend him.

February 9th, 2016

Got neck pain? See Dr. Rappard

Excellent surgeon - came to see Dr. Rappard after a car accident and he was able to cure my neck pain - you do have to wait a bit, but he's reviewing records and looking at MRI disks so it makes sense. Great office location (Miracle Mile area) and lots of candy in waiting room.

December 14th, 2015

Great back pain dr!!

I was sent to Dr. Rappard for a consultation on back pain following a car accident. Unlike the other doctor I saw, Dr. Rappard did not try and rush me into surgery. We started with physical therapy, did one injection and I have been feeling 100x better. Really happy with the office staff too- they email/text reminders and paperwork and are so sweet.

September 11th, 2015

Excellent physician and surgeon

Dr. Rappard is a spine surgeon not a chiro , physical therapist or primary care dr. Yes, I had to wait a little bit- but he spends a lot of time with each patient - reviewing the MRI's, discussing treatments and answering questions. I ended up having an epidural injection in my neck and 6 months later am still feeling terrific. I highly recommend Dr. Rappard if you want someone who cares.

April 12th, 2015

My pain is gone and I avoided fusion. Love him!

January 29th, 2015

Best spine surgeon around

Excellent spine surgeon - I saw three other doctors who mis-diagnosed my disk herniation. Dr. Rappard reviewed all of my imaging, took the time to talk to me about my problems and eventually did a minimally-invasive procedure at an outpatient surgery center in Beverly Hills. I went home the same day and have never been happier. I would recommend without reservation.

August 12th, 2014

When you want the best

see Dr. Rappard - he spent over an hour with me - reviewing my history, doing an exam and looking at my images. He doesn't rely on radiology reports- always looks at the MRI's himself! Great front office staff and candy in the waiting room - The trigger point injection really helped my neck pain too.

January 29th, 2013

Excellent treatment of back pain

For years I suffered with debilitating back pain. Dr. Rappard took the time to accurately diagnose me, and one simple procedure - I felt fantastic. I went home with a band-aid and was back to work the next day. The Miracle Mile Outpatient Surgery Center is a fabulous facility. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rappard!

July 28th, 2017