Some ratings provided by DrScore.
spinal mess show details spinal mess
by your pain in the butt patient on Dec 5th, 2013

I must say that Dr. Raque is a fantastic surgeon and I trust him with my life! I only wished that he would realize how blessed he is for God to have given him the ability to be so good at what he does! Yes George I want us to sit down one day and pray together and thank God for what he has given you......a gift!!! Thank you for taking such good care of me!!

Daniel D. Farr show details Daniel D. Farr
Jun 21st, 2012

Everything & DR Raque told me & med.care was great.Dr Raque is one of the finest men I know. DR.Raque's mother is his hero and I like that,also a great cook and caring person. I wish we had the Raque's in vietnam.

Exceptional Doctor/Surgeon show details Exceptional Doctor/Surgeon
Aug 21st, 2011

Tremendous bedside manner, very professional. Excellent at telling you what the problem is, so you'll understand the problem and how he's going to address it. I'd refer him to anybody in need of "neuro" surgery. The BEST in Louisville....

very good doctor show details very good doctor
Aug 16th, 2011

the doctor knows what he is doing

Jan 9th, 2011

Great doctor. Truly skilled surgeon.

Wow show details Wow
May 6th, 2010

I am not sure how this doctor sleeps at night. He did not even see me on his last visit, just sent in his assistant. I've been in pain, getting worse by the day, and he said there is nothing to do. I have numerous bulging disks from cervical to lumbar... a growth on my spine as well. I just do not understand how he could leave me to suffer.