George Raque Is this you?

Have you seen George Raque?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017

WAITED OVER 2 HOURS JUST TO SEE A NURSE PRACTITIONER

TODAY WAS MY FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH DR RAQUE AND HIS PRACTICE MY ORIGINAL NEUROSURGON RETIRED AND WAS REFEREED TO HIS OFFICE AFTER WAITING AN HOUR AND 45 MINS IN THE WAITING ROOM AND ANOTHER 30 IN A ROOM THEY INFORM ME I WOULD ONLY BE SEEING THE NURSE PRACTITIONER BECAUSE HE WAS WAY BEHIND

August 31st, 2016

best doctor ever

Dr. Raque and his entire staff go above and beyond what is expected. From the day my husband fell and became paralyzed, from the first surgery to the second, to the absolute best follow up care, I cannot say or even think of words that are great enough to express the way feel about the service. Its so personal, they treat you as if you are family, From Dr. Rague, himself who is never too busy to stop in even when the appt is with another of his staff, to Lisa Clark, to Kaylee B. They are the best! If I didn't mention you by name, its because I don't know it, but you are ALL the best!

November 3rd, 2015

Md great scheduling procedures needs improved

Waited for more then 4 weeks to get epidural pain blocks scheduled. Called scheduling multiple times with no response. The scheduling of these type procedures does not take this amount if time. I work in an office setting and can set up in one to two days depending on insurance response.

December 6th, 2013

spinal mess

I must say that Dr. Raque is a fantastic surgeon and I trust him with my life! I only wished that he would realize how blessed he is for God to have given him the ability to be so good at what he does! Yes George I want us to sit down one day and pray together and thank God for what he has given you......a gift!!! Thank you for taking such good care of me!!

June 21st, 2012

Daniel D. Farr

Everything & DR Raque told me & med.care was great.Dr Raque is one of the finest men I know. DR.Raque's mother is his hero and I like that,also a great cook and caring person. I wish we had the Raque's in vietnam.

August 21st, 2011

Exceptional Doctor/Surgeon

Tremendous bedside manner, very professional. Excellent at telling you what the problem is, so you'll understand the problem and how he's going to address it. I'd refer him to anybody in need of "neuro" surgery. The BEST in Louisville....

August 16th, 2011

very good doctor

the doctor knows what he is doing

January 10th, 2011

Great doctor. Truly skilled surgeon.

May 6th, 2010

Wow

I am not sure how this doctor sleeps at night. He did not even see me on his last visit, just sent in his assistant. I've been in pain, getting worse by the day, and he said there is nothing to do. I have numerous bulging disks from cervical to lumbar... a growth on my spine as well. I just do not understand how he could leave me to suffer.

March 27th, 2017