A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Raschbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Raschbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Raschbaum, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raschbaum graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Raschbaum has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Raschbaum MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Raschbaum practice?
- Dr. George Raschbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. George Raschbaum practices Pediatric Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatric Surgeons.