A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. GEORGE RAUKAR:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. GEORGE RAUKAR is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. GEORGE RAUKAR, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. RAUKAR graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. RAUKAR has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. RAUKAR accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. GEORGE J. RAUKAR practice?
Dr. GEORGE RAUKAR practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain Iron, MN and New Bedford, MA.
See Fall River Orthopedic Surgeons.