A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Raukar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Raukar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raukar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raukar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Raukar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raukar graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raukar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Raukar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Raukar practice?
- Dr. George Raukar has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Raukar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tiverton, RI.
See Fall River Surgeons.