A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Raukar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Raukar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raukar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raukar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Raukar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raukar graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raukar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Raukar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Raukar practice?
- Dr. George Raukar has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Raukar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tiverton, RI.
See Fall River Surgeons.