Learn more about Dr. George Rebecca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rebecca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rebecca
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rebecca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rebecca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rebecca graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rebecca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
- Metroplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Sable Rebecca MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George S. Rebecca practice?
- Dr. George Rebecca has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Rebecca practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Killeen, TX.
See Killeen Internists and Killeen Cardiologists.