A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rebecca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rebecca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rebecca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rebecca graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rebecca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
- Metroplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Sable Rebecca MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George S. Rebecca practice?
- Dr. George Rebecca has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Rebecca practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Killeen, TX.
See Killeen Internists and Killeen Cardiologists.