Dr. George Rebecca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Rebecca?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2017

Excellent Heart doc!

Love this doc. Yes, wait times can be long as he's often called on heart emergencies! If I'm in ER - I can count on Dr Rebecca to do everything he can - comforting to know. He spent plenty of time with me, asked all the right questions (not my 1st rodeo to a Cario doc) - and scheduled lots of test. I feel I can trust this doc to keep my heart working. Cons; he's in poor health (possible liver disease?) and is 67 years old - just hope he keeps alive so as to keep all his patients ticking. He does have a team of cardio docs that he has great faith in. I believe that when his health fails him - he'll put me in equally excellent hands. Thank you Doc George Rebecca! Also has WONDERFUL office staff!

April 10th, 2016

Couldn't ask for better service. Been seeing him for most of 12 years.

February 28th, 2016

Dr Rebecca put pep back in my step

I went to the good ole' doc barely clinging to life... Saw two other doctors before him and they could not help me. Dr Rebecca evaluated me and put together the right medications that contributed to me being alive today!

February 10th, 2016

Shouldn't be practicing

I watch Dr. Rebecca, his voice is stumbling and slurry, to the point you can bearly understand what he is saying. An office visit can keep you waiting for 3 or 4 hours and I would think that would be stressful for a heart patient, plus most all his patients are elderly. He's a nice man, but my opinion is he should retire.

October 2nd, 2015

Excellent Patient Service

This makes me happy to know that I can tell how pleased and how well my treatment with Dr.Rebecca was and as busy as he was he took the time to explain each test I had and even showed me on the models about my heart he didn't rush and I left his office very satisfied. I'm really glad my primary Dr. Referred me to Dr.Rebecca.

April 7th, 2015

Would Recommended with Caution.

I would recommend him with caution. He may be qualified as a Physician, and a personable man, but obtaining records, and communications with other physicians is very slow. There is also the possibility that you may be put in a "test" group or "clinical trial" (by DNA), without your expressed permission under the guise of specifically quantifying or analyzing your prescribed medications and their effect on your body. In other words, he requests DNA Testing and does not indicate the True and specific need for that level of testing. If you don't have trust then why bother... Sadly, I will not be going back.

September 16th, 2012

Dr. Rebecca is the hardest-working, kindest and most competent doctor with whom I have ever worked.

February 4th, 2012

Worked with him in the ER, wonderful in a stressful situation, been a patient of his, very caring. He can work on his scheduling better as well as listening to the patient more. Always there for you when you need him, but he spreads himself tooo thin. Loved him actually!

June 2nd, 2011

One of a kind.

IF you find yourself fighting for your life in the ICU, Dr. Rebecca won't leave you....ever, I've seen it. He sacrifices so much for the care of his patients. People don't realize that 90 percent of the time until they meet him and realize he is the most caring and dedicated Cardioligist in the Central Texas area.

May 27th, 2010

Unsatisfactory

A family member and regular patient of Dr. Rebecca recently spent several hours past a scheduled appointment waiting to be seen by Dr. Rebecca. Patient left after 4 hours of being told to wait and that the doctor was busy with other business.Patient's medical NEEDS WERE NOT MET. These low ratings and reviews will continue until patient is met with timely care and proper service.

July 26th, 2008

Waiting for Minimal Attention

Having something possibly wrong with your heart is scary enough, but waiting for hours to see a Dr. who seems at best to be rushing through the Dr/Patient interview is disconcerting at best. It becomes even more alarming when he barely remembers who you are, and you get the feeling that he's herding cattle. If you mention a symptom, he'll say: you didn't tell me that. Well hard to tell a Dr. your symptoms when your already tense, and he's only given you 2 mins max to disclose...before he's taking a call, or moving on to the next patient.

April 21st, 2017