A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rederich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rederich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rederich, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rederich graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rederich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Joseph Rederich MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Rederich practice?
- Dr. George Rederich has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Rederich practices Neurology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Neurologists.