Neurologists

520 N Prospect Ave
Ste 309
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
310-376-9492
Locations and availability (4)

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2013

Ratings should actually reflect that Appointment was never made witht he doctor. Could not get help from the front office to determine insurance eligibility. Absolutely fustrating experience from the start, immediately being placed on hold and then being abruptly asked "what do you want." Did not get resolution on eligibility and assistance to find out was "not" provided. Dr Rederich could be a fabulous Neuroligist but could not penetrate the front office for an appointment.

|  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

Dr. Rederich REALLY LISTENS to me & my Medical problems. I always bring a list of questions, & he lets me ask every one. I even went to an appointment with a migraine, and he gave me a medicine in his office right there on the spot & it was gone in 30 minutes! He's Calm, Smart & Friendly. GREAT NEUROLOGIST!

|  Outstanding  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

I took my mother to see Dr. Rederich as part of a possible Alzheimer's diagnosis. His care and concern for her was obvious immediately, and by the third visit he had determined that her condition was based on another ailment. With proper medication, she's shown remarkable improvement - we are so thankful to Dr. Rederich for discovering an issue that had previously been overlooked by several other doctors. I can not emphasize how highly we regard Dr. Rederich - without question the best doctor I have ever worked with in my life.

|  Brandon GutierrezBrabraBrandon  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

The best Neurologist in Los Angeles.

|  Well informed and Courteous  |  show details
by Marica on Nov 30th, 2009

I first went to Dr Rederich because of headaches I've had since high school. Unlike many other doctors I've visited, he did not jump to the strongest available medication as a suggestion. Instead, he prescribed, first, some mild other the counter medications to try (which did help to a degree), and later we tried some prescription medications that had the most mild side effects. When I inquired about stronger medications that other doctors had suggested, he explained all the potential side effects and often he even knew the rates at which the population exhibited such side effects. He is also an active participant in research studies, and thereby knows a great deal about the most up to date progress in his specialty field. He is one of the few doctors I've had that actually takes the time to discuss the concerns of the patient in detail. I never felt rushed during an appointment--he would always take the time to answer all my questions and explain things in detail. Furthermore, his overall demeanor is bright and agreeable (and when you walk into an office feeling like your head is going to explode at any moment--every little nicety counts). He is at the top of a very short list of what I consider to be good doctors, and I wish more were like him.