A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Reeher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Reeher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeher graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Reeher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC Horizon - Shenago Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Frazier Reeher DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George F. Reeher practice?
- Dr. George Reeher has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Reeher practices Family Medicine near Greenville, PA.
See Greenville Primary Care Doctors.