Dr. George Rees Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. George Rees?

WENT TO DR. REES AFTER SEEING ANOTHER SURGEON FOR 2ND OPINION

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I did not feel comfortable or confident in the first surgeon I was referred to after meeting him and hearing what he planned to do. His plan of care was not at all tailored for my medical needs to be met and reduce/prevent complications. I went to Dr. Rees for a second opinion. Dr. Rees was very thorough and agreed that for my specific needs, a mesh that my body would absorb while healing was the wise choice and has a prudent plan of care for my short and long term recovery. My surgery is tomorrow and I honestly am VERY happy to have switched to him. Both he and his office staff have been great so far. Very prompt on appointments, while giving me excellent, attentive care. Great bedside manner so far, which for a surgeon is hard to find. I will update this review after the procedure.

Administrator

Posted on November 13th, 2013

My Mother had a lumpectomy with this Quack. He made her wait for 12 hours fasting due to emergencies that came up. She needed to be seen after her surgery due to infection and his staff gave her a hard time. He then told her he did not get the parameters and would have to go back in. Run!

Posted on August 3rd, 2017