A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Reilly, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Daniel Reilly MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George D. Reilly practice?
- Dr. George Reilly has 1 office location.
Dr. George Reilly practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Warren, NJ.
See Warren Dermatologists and Warren Internists.