Overall Review

July 1st, 2016
Best surgeon
Love him !!!

June 3rd, 2015
I feel Dr. Reiss is an excellent surgeon. I had a tumor in my left breast that was found to be non cancerous but he continued testing and I was found to have a very small area of cancer in the other breast. If this had not been found at this time,, it would have continued to grow and I would not have had as good an outcome. I would recommend him to anyone, anytime!

April 10th, 2013
patient
He was wonderful! I was very scared and he took much of the fear away.He spent time listening and answering all of the questions I had about my RARE disease and the operation was successful. Thanks Doc! The staff could be more courteous and friendly....but they werent hateful either...just didnt have time it seemed

November 29th, 2012
Personnel Specialist
Dr. Reiss has been my surgeon for 20 years and has performed many surgeries for me and my family. He is one of the most considerate and kind individuals I've ever known. Very straight forward, patient and understanding. We have always been pleased with the results of the surgeries and have become to love him as a dear friend!

May 18th, 2011
This is the surgeon for you!
Dr. Reiss is a wonderful, wonderful doctor; he is down to earth, has a caring (& humurous) manner, listens well and spends time. Comforts and assures as necessary, and his surgery is exemplary. I'm so grateful we have a doctor of THIS caliber in Panama City FL.

June 7th, 2010
Dr Reiss is an excellent doctor!!
Dr Reiss treated my friend when we were in Panama City on vacation. He diagnosed and treated her quickly. I found him to be knowledgeable and experienced. My friend was critically ill, when she arrived. He rose to the challenge and I was impressed with his care and bedside manner. I'd let him treat any family member again. Highly recommend him!!