Dr. George Remisovsky Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. George Remisovsky?

Uncaring and Condecending

Posted on April 20th, 2009

This man should not be a doctor. He shares an office with another doctor who I like very much. Remisovsky has the bedside manner of a cow who is busy eating. I have seen him @ 14 times - never in my life have I been treated with such little insignifigance. The first few times he did not even make eye contact and when I was pregnant last year, he didn't realize I had other children until I was 7 months along. He obviously didn't take the time to read through my chart - or brief through, I have 6 other children. I have more to share but will sum up with a WARNING- stay away from this office.

Posted on August 12th, 2016