A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Renton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Renton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renton
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Renton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renton graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Renton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Scott Renton DO is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George S. Renton practice?
- Dr. George Renton has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Renton practices General Practice near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Primary Care Doctors.