A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Renton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Renton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renton
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Renton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renton graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Renton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Scott Renton DO is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George S. Renton practice?
- Dr. George Renton has 1 office location.
Dr. George Renton practices General Practice near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Primary Care Doctors.