Dr. George Restea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Restea?

PHYSICIAN WHO ACTUALLY CARES

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Dr. Restea has cured me of two persistent problems that have plagued me for a decade. He sits, listens, tests, follows up, and doesn' t refer everyone to 12 specialists

If you like waiting for HOURS to be seen and an incompetent and rude staff then definitely go here!!

Posted on July 17th, 2016

Alway, Always, ALWAYS have to wait a minimum of 1 Hr, usually more! The most I think I've ever waited is 4 hrs. and I was so sick that I felt I had to stay or risk not being seen that day. It's bad when you've been there for hrs and you find out the Dr. and/or ARNP isn't even there yet! And the staff doesn't care at all, I've had to call over & over to remind them, and sometimes even beg them to do things that should have already been done. I moved on recently, and wish I had sooner. Don't say you haven't been warned...

Posted on June 24th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Restea and Brenda since Jan. 2016 and I would not go to any other Doctor's. Yes sometimes you have a wait but it is always worth it. They did not give up on me and resolved alot of old problems I have had for years. In my opinion they are top notch! They take time to listen and they truly care!💕

Billing

Posted on May 5th, 2016

I've been to see Dr. Restea's assistant many times and like her very much. I was billed recently for the total amount as a cash customer. I've talked to the billing clerk three times to get this bill submitted to my insurance company. As of three weeks now it still has not been submitted to my insurance company. She always tells me she'll call me back but never does. Also I'm still waiting on prescriptions to be filled for home delivery for 3 months now. Each time I call to inquire about the billing issue I ask them to talk to Brenda about filling my prescriptions.. Still waiting on those also!!!!!! Not very reliable!!!!

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Dr. Restea and his staff are a joke. I wouldn't even trust him and his staff with my dog. I went there for my first appointment with him to get a referral sent to a specialist it took two weeks to send even then the referral didn't have the Dr's signature on it rendering it useless. Worst Dr and staff I have ever seen.

Rejected patient

Posted on April 18th, 2013

the staff, particularly, Rebecca, is very rude, does not call in prescriptions, does not properly schedule appointments, and will outright lie to a patients face. You are not permitted to disagree, or question anything the staff tells you. Dr. Restea is a good man, I believe, too bad his staff fails to meet the commonly expected standards of courtesy, and professionalism to match his own. I would give a zero star rating for the staff, but this review requires I touch at least one star.

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Dr. Restea is a very caring doctor. His office staff at the keystone office is terrible. You cannot even get a call back when you leave message. It takes forever to get a referral to a specialist. Very unprofessional office staff.

Dr Restea expirienced MD, but could be very cruel with patients and staff, very much loves female patients- young and with some prominent futures...

Posted on November 13th, 2011

From Starke this Dr most intilligent and very expierenced in internal medicine. Could be very good teacher for young Drs but always has agenda, beware trustfull and naive! He not what it seems:could be disarmingly charming , in reality -just a BIG CINIC. iF yOU RICH ,FEMALE ATTRACRIVE AND YUONG- WAY TO GO, until you get older and not atractive and he got every thing he wanted from you. He really can "RUZZLE AND DAZZLE". Doctor-MASTER/PUPPET MASTER! !

PATIENT OF 5 YEARS

Posted on September 19th, 2011

Dr Restea is the most caring doctor I have met. Very very intelligent. I would recomend him to all that are unhappy with their doctors to give his office a call. You won't find a better doctor. Wish he had more locations closer to Orlando. I drive 2 hours to see him.

I found a doctor that listens

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Dr. Restea is single best health care provider I've ever used in my 50 years!It is increasing difficult to find a Dr. that will spend the required time to provide an accurate assessment/diagnosis. He is motivated by his patients needs, not what the insurance companies need (they want patients herded through like cattle). he Dr. Restea is excellent at his craft & truly cares about his patients more than the 15 minutes of time allotted by the insurance companies to try to make a profit.

Posted on September 30th, 2017