Learn more about Dr. George Reyna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Reyna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reyna
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Reyna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Reyna, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyna graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reyna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Sanchez Reyna MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Reyna practice?
- Dr. George Reyna has 1 office location.
Dr. George Reyna practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.