A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Reyna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Reyna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Reyna, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyna graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reyna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Sanchez Reyna MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Reyna practice?
- Dr. George Reyna has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Reyna practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.