A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Reyna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Reyna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Reyna, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyna graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reyna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reyna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George S. Reyna practice?
Dr. George Reyna practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.