inactive

George E Reynolds MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 1st, 2015
Excellent Pediatrician. I brought my older son to him 25 years ago and my younger 2 sons have been seeing him for 14 years now. We love him. He is a great doctor and has always taken excellent care of our kids. We value his opinion on all aspects of their health and well-being.

September 8th, 2010
Dr. Reynolds
My son, who is now 2, has been seeing Dr. Reynolds since he was a baby. Dr. Reynolds has been around for many many years and in fact was my pediatrician as a baby (I'm now 30). During a regular check-up or minor office visit he seems very rushed and it can feel like he "blows you off" when you have questions. However, when it is a serious issue / illness, he takes the time to thoroughly examine, diagnose, and determine the best course of action. I've been to the other doctors in the practice and have not been too impressed with any of them except for Dr. Reynolds and Dr. Twining. Recently my son had the flu with a 103 degree fever and did not eat for 2 weeks. He went to see two of the female doctors who sent us home telling us it was just a virus and they could do nothing for him. We took him to Dr. Reynolds and it turns out he had a serious ear infection in both ears that required 3 shots for 3 days in a row. After his shots, he felt much better and the fever went away. Another example was when my son was just six months old. I discovered a lump on the back of my son's head so I took him to see another doctor in the practice (when Reynolds was out) and she said it was just a lymph node and not to worry. Not satisfied with this explanation, I took him to see Dr. Reynolds and he diagnosed him as having a cyst that required surgical removal. After these instances, I do not trust anyone but Dr. Reynolds to care for my son. He has many years of experience, is very knowledgable, and knows what to do when things get serious. He is a great doctor. The office staff is wonderful. It is very easy to get an appointment (usually the same day) and everyone is very friendly. If you have an after-hours problem, a nurse will call you back within 5 - 10 minutes and is very knowledgable and caring.