Pediatrician
1203 Smizer Mill Rd
Ste 108
Fenton, MO 63026
636-717-1340
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Every Doctors Office Should Run Like This!  |  show details
by Angela Matejcic on Feb 18th, 2013

We have been patients of Dr. George Rezabek for nearly 20 years. (With a 16 year gap between my oldest and youngest child.) He is, far and away , the best pediatrician in our area. His office runs like a well oiled machine, which any parent knows, is a true blessing when your child is ill. You will not be stuck in the waiting area for longer than 5 minutes and you will not be sitting in an exam room wondering if you have been forgotten. He is wonderful with the kids and always makes them very comfortable during the visit. I highly recommend Dr. Rezabek. He's a fantastic pediatrician with an equally wonderful staff.

Dec 7th, 2012

Dr. Rezabek is by far the most caring, personable, knowledgeable doctor I have! I would recommend him to ANYONE! He takes the time to listen to what's going on with the kids and makes them at ease when diagnosing them! He is conservative, but when it comes to major problems, takes no time to recommend further testing and gets to the bottom of problems! I love this doctor!

May 4th, 2012

Dr. Rezabek is very professional. His office is of the highest quality and the whole staff is very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Rezabek has been on the Top St. Louis Doctors list for years now and it definitely shows. I couldn't imagine taking my children to any other pediatrician.

Apr 19th, 2012

It took several years and two pediatricians that didn't have good bedside manners to find Dr. Rezebek. We've been with him for almost ten years through four kids. I couldn't pick a better pediatrican. He is so good with the kids, so thorough. Couldn't be more satisified.

|  Do not choose this office  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

We cancled our sons follow up app. And the office called social services on us .the same day the social worker came to our home and told us it was uncalled for and a waste of time.they never once called to check on him .all they wanted was a payment.i will never go ther again and suggest nobody else does either.all they wanted was there money and when they didn't get it they called on us for neglect.the social worker gave us info to turn them in to the medical board for calling for no reason .he had a cold that's it.all about money

by Georgia Lindner on Aug 29th, 2010

Dr. Rezabek took great care of our two boys. He always took time to explain what was going on and what his concerns were. Always answered questions, and the staff always returned our phone calls.

|  11 Year Patients of Dr. Rezabek  |  show details
by Chia on Nov 4th, 2009

We have been with Dr. Rezabek from the beginnings of his private practice. He is an outstanding physician and understands that he is charged with the care of our most precious children. He treats everyone with dignity, respect, and gentle care. Dr. Rezabek has an awesome business/office manager and office staff. His nurses and office personnel have had very little turnover, which indicates an experienced, stable and satisfying work environment. Dr. Rezabek's background as a pharmacist provides him the understanding of how drugs interact and when is not the time to prescribe pharmaceuticals. His additional background in Emergency Pediatric Medicine only enhances the care and judgment Dr. Rezabek affords every child. The practice has grown considerably and has relocated from it's original location in Fenton's business park. There are now three practicing physicians and one nurse practitioner on staff, which makes seeing someone the day of a complaint fairly easy. Office hours are extended into the evening on Mondays to accommodate over the weekend events and there are Saturday morning hours available as well. I fully recommend Dr. Rezabek and this practice for the care of your children.

Oct 19th, 2009

I can't say enough good things about this man. We have been going to Dr. Rezabek since my first daughter was born (10 years now) and we have never had a bad experience, our second child was born pre-mature and had a number of health problems her first year (she is perfectly healthy now at 7)but he has always been caring, understanding, and great at what he does. He makes both the children and the parents very comfortable. I feel very lucky that my kids have such an awesome Dr.

Aug 14th, 2009

My children have been patients of Dr. Rezabek's for 7 years. He has a fantastic bedside manner and is very caring.

May 8th, 2009

amazing doctor who is very professional. awesome man and very dedicated.

Dec 10th, 2008

Dr. Rezabek is just like Mr. Rodgers. It's always a beautiful visit as he sings through his procedures with my daughter to make her comfortable or distract her.