A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rezk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rezk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rezk
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rezk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rezk, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezk graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rezk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Suny Downstate Mc at Lich
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George James Rezk FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Rezk practice?
- Dr. George Rezk has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Rezk practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.