A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rezk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rezk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rezk
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rezk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rezk, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezk graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rezk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Suny Downstate Mc at Lich
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George James Rezk FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Rezk practice?
- Dr. George Rezk has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Rezk practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.