A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rhyneer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rhyneer, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rhyneer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhyneer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rhyneer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George D Rhyneer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George D. Rhyneer practice?
- Dr. George Rhyneer has 1 office location.
Dr. George Rhyneer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons and Anchorage Surgeons.