Dr. George Ricaurte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Ricaurte?

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Office and staff were fine. He spent a good deal of time with us....mainly berating us, insulting our intelligence and generall yjust being arrogant.

Posted on July 29th, 2012

Have been seeing him for two years for Parkinson's disease. At the onset he was careful enough to order a brain MRI since "some of my symptoms could be something else". While the results were negative, it was reassuring.

Posted on April 12th, 2011

Dr. Ricaurte was highly recommended to me by another physician there..he was supposed to be the best..He was very rude and treated me like I was getting free service..he was not a good listener and questioned my symptoms as if it was his body..I was very dissatisfied with him and was surprised to know that he worked for St. John Hopkins..He was very cruel to me and arrigant..I had to wait about 2 and one half hours to see him, just to be treated this way. He had me diagnosed before I told him all my symptoms..If you go and see him, you will be very disapointed..he doesn't deserve the name Dr. or professor....

Extremely Disappointed

Posted on December 30th, 2010

After waiting a couple months to see this highly recommended physician, I was appalled by his insensitive and abrasive bedside manner during our appointment. I will find another neurologist, that may not work at a world renowned hospital with four stars, but who will treat me with respect and the simple professionalism that one would expect from any doctors appointment. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, perhaps they are having a bad day, etc. however, this behavior was inexcusable.

Posted on September 14th, 2017