A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rice is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Rice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George O Rice MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George O. Rice practice?
- Dr. George Rice has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Rice practices Family Medicine near Fairbanks, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Grass Valley, CA.
See Fairbanks Primary Care Doctors.