A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rizk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rizk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizk
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rizk, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizk graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Rizk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Payson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Thomas Rizk FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George T. Rizk practice?
- Dr. George Rizk has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Rizk practices Cardiovascular Disease near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott Valley, AZ.
See Prescott Cardiologists.