Dr. George Roben Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Roben?

January 13th, 2015

Very good listener, compassionate, and knows his job well. Keeps up with the latest and is not defensive if you ask about various options. Definitely trustworthy and reliable as well. Follows up despite running his own practice, which is commendable.

May 7th, 2013

The Best Doctor to help my son

My son had a very hard time in school, they labeled him with ADHD when he was about 4 years old, this was before aspberger's syndrome really hit main stream. So they treated him as such in school. My wife and I always thought yeah he has this but there is something else going on. We were referred by a family friend to Dr. Roben, who met with our son for an hour and said. I am pretty sure he has aspberger's syndrome which is very hard to diagnois in younger childern. he sent us for testing and sure enough that's what it was. With the right diagnose, he was on the right path for treatment. And part of that path was weely visits with Dr. Roben, without him our son would not learned some things he needed to learn to become the person he is today. I am forever grateful for his guidance, help, and understanding with our son's condition. I shout his name from the rafter's anytime someone needs a gentle and caring hand to help with their children. He is truely a godsend. Thank you Dr. Roben for everything! and just so all you know the wait time in the office is because I like to be early! LOL

March 12th, 2017