A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Robinson, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Primary Childrens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Cecil Robinson MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George C. Robinson practice?
- Dr. George Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. George Robinson practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Surgeons.