A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rojas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rojas, DO is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Hypertension
- Renal Tuberculosis
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Rojas has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Rojas DO is a male Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Rojas practice?
- Dr. George Rojas has 1 office location.
Dr. George Rojas practices Nephrology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Nephrologists.