A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rosebrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rosebrock is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosebrock graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Rosebrock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George L Rosebrock MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. George L. Rosebrock practice?
- Dr. George Rosebrock has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Rosebrock practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Endocrinologists.