A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rosebrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rosebrock is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosebrock
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Rosebrock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosebrock graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Rosebrock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George L Rosebrock MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. George L. Rosebrock practice?
- Dr. George Rosebrock has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Rosebrock practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Endocrinologists.