Learn more about Dr. George Roso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Roso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roso
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Roso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Roso, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roso graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Roso MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Roso practice?
- Dr. George Roso has 1 office location.
Dr. George Roso practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.