Dr. George Roso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Roso?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2016

R.n. current patient

Very knowledgeable excellent in all areas. Includes specialist referrals as needed. I referred two friends who are as pleased as I am.

August 11th, 2016

Office manager needs to go. So unfriendly when the rest of the staff is friendly.

December 11th, 2014

Worst front office staff

February 3rd, 2014

Review from patient

Dr. Roso has been great handling my concerns about having spinal surgeries. He has sat down with me and spent time listening and helping me find resources. Unfortunately, not by Dr. Roso's fault, I've had to go through 9 spinal fusions in the last 9 yrs. He has always made efforts to see me within 48 hrs of my calling the office. I don't think I have ever waited more than 7 min to be scene. I've been going to him for over 11 yrs now. He is easy to talk to which is rare with some doctors who just want to see you, get you out of the office to get the next patient for the all mighty buck. I think Dr. Roso puts that aside to be their FOR THE PATIENT

August 6th, 2012

Dr.Roso is a very caring and companionate provider, who takes the time to listen to your problems . I always get an appointment as I need it.

July 10th, 2012

Dr. Roso is a gem of a doctor! He truly cares about his patients,is very professional and pleasant. He thoroughly examines his patients and doesn't rush out of the room like some others do. When no other doctor would monitor a specific medication my husband had to take when he had cancer, Dr. Roso came to his rescue. He even personally called him frequently to check on him. How many doctors do you know that would do that, especially when he hadn't prescribed the medication!! He is a great guy and very good doctor! I trust him, you should too.

December 5th, 2011

Dr. Roso is very professional.

December 5th, 2011

~Dr.Roso is an awesome doctor!

September 12th, 2011

Amazing, Friendly, Knowledgable, Listens, Really Cares!!

September 9th, 2011

Professional and Easy to Talk to

I have ben using Dr. Roso as a general physician and feel that he has taken very good care of me. After reading other reviews on this website, I secided to offer some advice for visits: 1)Go to your appointment PREPARED. Have a list of all of your medications, or preferrably the bottles, 2)think about what you want to address at the appointment--they are 15 minute slots of time for each patient unless you request a longer appointment. Given that, it is only reasonable to address one issue at a time. 3) Ask him to help you make a game plan for future visits for other needs--blood draws, annual check-ups, etc. Dr. Roso is the kind of physician that excells when it comes to problem solving to determine the appropriate diagnosis. As patients, we all need to remember that doctors are human too, and have strict guidelines that they have to follow to practice in the state of Arizona. And Dr. Roso is FAR from incompetent.Good job Dr. Roso and thank you for being there when I have needed help.

September 8th, 2011

Dr. Roso is the best Doctor I have ever been to.

Dr. Roso helped my daughter when she broke her arm. He and his staff were professional and caring. He was great with my daughter. He opened his office early just for us. I felt like he was giving us extra special treatment, even walking us around the corner, showing us to the radiography office for the x-ray. He is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

September 1st, 2011

Thorough exam

I went to see Dr. Roso for an infection on my hand. While checking my vitals he discovered lumps on my thyroid. Turned out to be cancer. I'm thankful he was so thorough.