Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Roush
Dr. George Roush, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Bridgeport, CT. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Roush is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital, St Vincent's Medical Center and Griffin Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Roush has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Roush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Daniel Rahman
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.09 mi30
Dr. Juan Cruzatte
Brooklyn, NY 0.09 mi39
Dr. Mark Watson Jr
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.09 mi17