A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Royer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Royer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Royer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Royer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Royer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Royer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Royer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Royer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Royer practice?
- Dr. George Royer has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Royer practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.