A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Royer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Royer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Royer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Royer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Royer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Royer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Royer practice?
- Dr. George Royer has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Royer practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Family Physicians.