A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rubens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rubens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rubens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubens graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rubens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Henry Rubens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. George H. Rubens practice?
- Dr. George Rubens has 1 office location.
Dr. George Rubens practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Surgeons.