A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rubens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rubens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rubens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubens graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rubens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Henry Rubens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. George H. Rubens practice?
- Dr. George Rubens has 1 office location.
Dr. George Rubens practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Surgeons and Woodland Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.