Learn more about Dr. George Rubens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rubens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubens
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rubens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubens graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rubens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Henry Rubens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. George H. Rubens practice?
- Dr. George Rubens has 1 office location.
Dr. George Rubens practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Orthopedic Surgeons and Woodland Hills Surgeons.