A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruff
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ruff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ruff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Elson Ruff MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George E. Ruff practice?
- Dr. George Ruff has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Ruff practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.