Learn more about Dr. George Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ruiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruiz
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ruiz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruiz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Ruiz MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George Ruiz practice?
- Dr. George Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. George Ruiz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.