Dr. George Ruiz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Ruiz?

Most caring, smart, terrific doctor I have, and I have a LOT!

Posted on August 25th, 2012

Dr Ruiz is my cardiologist and follows me (primarily) for pulmonary hypertension associated with connective tissue diseases (scleroderma, Sjrogen's, lupus). I have great confidence in his abilities and I trust him.

The Best Doctor I've Ever Had

Posted on September 26th, 2011

When I first came to Dr. Ruiz, I was recovering from congestive heart failure and had just been diagnosed with idiopathic cardiomyopathy. I was sick and terrified, and I was certain I was going to die.Dr. Ruiz not only treated me for my disease, but he also gave me hope for survival. His bedside manner is incredible and his knowledge of cardiology is voluminous. He is accessible by email and even cell phone, and it's hard to convey the level of commitment he has to his profession and his patients. He is the best of the best.Under his care, I've survived for four years since my initial diagnosis with no additional hospitalizations. I've seen marked improvement in my heart function through pharmacological therapy. Someday I may need an LVAD or heart transplant, but Dr. Ruiz has given me four great years already to spend with my family -- four years I never thought I would have. I may not feel healthy, but my quality of life would be a lot lower without the care of him and his staff at Washington Hospital Center.

one of a kind

Posted on September 16th, 2011

best dr. ever,should be more like him

Posted on March 2nd, 2015