A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Huffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Huffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huffman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Huffman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Huffman graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Russell Huffman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George R. Huffman practice?
- Dr. George Huffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Huffman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia , PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.