A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Russell Huffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Russell Huffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huffman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Russell Huffman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huffman graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huffman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Russell Huffman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Russell Huffman practice?
- Dr. George Russell Huffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Russell Huffman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.