A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Huffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Huffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huffman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Huffman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Huffman graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Russell Huffman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George R. Huffman practice?
- Dr. George Huffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Huffman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia , PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.