A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Allen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Allen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S Allen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George S. Allen practice?
- Dr. George Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. George Allen practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Allergists and Beaverton Internists.