A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Allen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Allen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S Allen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George S. Allen practice?
- Dr. George Allen has 8 office locations.
Dr. George Allen practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Centralia, WA.
See Vancouver Allergists and Vancouver Internists.