A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Allen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Asthma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. George Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George S. Allen practice?
Dr. George Allen practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Auburn, WA.
See Vancouver Allergists and Vancouver Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jorge Allen