A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Allen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Allen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans