Dr. George Allen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
allergies
well my son have been seeing him for a year now.we mostly see his medical assistant unless something wrong.he give us the prescriptions we ask for so am happy about that.he is not that personal.but its close by where i live.my son get allergy shots but he still get hives.we ask for singular and got it. now am going to be going their for allergy shots and seen his assistant which listen to me and ordered alot of test to check my immune system and give me shots.if you unhappy for some reason they do listen

May 23rd, 2017
terrible visit
We saw him for less than 5 minutes. Hook a picture of my son's arm and did not exam him. The nursed recited the words like a kid in a play. She was in a terrible hurry to get us out the door. She sent us out without giving my son Benadryl, after he had his armed pricked with 20 allergens and his arm looked like a sausage. I had to ask for Corntisone. She said she didn't have water and told us to outside the office for him to take the pil I asked for. Terrible. Rude and dismissive.

September 17th, 2015
rushed
I felt the same way he asked me questions than interrupted me before i was done. Not once three times. I felt like i had to talk faster if i wanted him to hear me, but that didnt even work :( in the end he was happy to send me on my way with a prescription of zyrtek sp?

September 17th, 2015
He asked me questions and then cut me off and didn't listen to the answers. He appeared to have made up his mind about whether or not I had allergies and possible allergens before getting a complete history or doing any tests. Wouldn't listen long enough to get a decent history. I walked out.

January 27th, 2015
Unhelpful hack of a doctor
I visited Dr. Allen after experiencing persistent nasal issues for over a year and his recommendation after reviewing my scratch test was that I "move to another state" due to my grass allergy. He suggested that I continue to take antihistamines and consider allergy shots and sent me on my way without any consideration of other potential causes of my symptoms. Several months later I went to see an ENT and subsequently have been diagnosed with a rare sinonasal cancer. Dr. Allen's lack of concern about my symptoms which I described in great detail is characteristic of a physician who is certainly aloof, if not outright negligent. Do not waste your time with this moron.

December 26th, 2014
Very disappointing
I went to see him for some cosmetic services... The process was very rushed ... Like start to finish 12 minutes. It was very clear that he was in a hurry and he said so when he rushed out the door to get to another patient who was waiting for him at his Beaverton clinic. As a result I suffered several bruises ! I looked like I was in an auto accident and that my face may have been thrown into the steering wheel. My service was a week prior to Christmas and at the time of the injections his exact words were that I would be 'picture ready' Well that was not the case the next day I returned to the clinic to discuss my concerns about the bruising and the rushed service but he was gone for the holiday ... I think he is a nice person but I will not be recommending him to anyone nor will I be returning for more work.

April 13th, 2017