A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S Bell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George S. Bell practice?
- Dr. George Bell has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Bell practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.