Dr. George Best MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

August 8th, 2016
Good doctor very rude staff.

August 1st, 2016
An absolutely excellent, caring physician.

May 20th, 2015
He's pretty pushy. Within minutes he had his fingers in my behind. Without a glove!

May 8th, 2015
Front Office Staff is Terrible
I was very disappointed with the office staff. When I made my appointment the girls up front said they accept my insurance. When I got there I was not greeted nicely and was just handed a clip board. They called me up and said I'm sorry ma'am we do not accept your insurance. I asked if they accepted Care Credit. One lady said yes, then the other lady with the tattoos said " No, we do not." She also said, " We are not going to be able to see you regardless." I asked why and she said " We are obligated to bill insurance, so we can not see you because we do not accept your insurance." I work in the dental field and work with insurance everyday. I would have been a cash paying patient but because she was so rude and unprofessional I will not be returning. The doctor should know how incompetent his front office staff is. I'm sure this is not the first time this has happened. It is a shame because Dr. Best is a great doctor. My advice is to get some staff that is professionally trained.

April 8th, 2014
"Best" doctor ever.
My Father loves Dr. Best. He is so patient and doesn't make you feel like he is in a hurry. His staff can be a bit rude at first, but once you get to know them they are fine. Not so crazy about his PA.

June 6th, 2013
A Nasty Experience
This doctor's PA is off the charts crude, mean, arrogant, and belligerent. I immediately let Dr Best know. He basically said that he was unable to deal with this fellow. He was powerless to change the situation. That's very scary and why I would never use this doctor again.

September 23rd, 2011
Doc good, office staff stink..
Good doctor, spent a long time explaining everything. Staff is confused and not courteous. If I had known that prior to seeing doctor I would have gone somewhere else..they are that bad. They are confused and then act as if it is your fault that they are confused. Got called with information, left message. I returned call and they acted like I was bothering them and they told me nothing new. This happened more than once. Something is up there that they are so disorganized and rude.