A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Edwards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Edwards has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Sadler Edwards MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. George S. Edwards practice?
- Dr. George Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. George Edwards practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Orthopedic Surgeons and Raleigh Surgeons.