Learn more about Dr. George Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Edwards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Edwards has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Sadler Edwards MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. George S. Edwards practice?
- Dr. George Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. George Edwards practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons and Raleigh Orthopedic Surgeons.