A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hurt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hurt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hurt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurt graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Hurt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Memorial Hosp Martinsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S Hurt MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Hurt practice?
- Dr. George Hurt has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Hurt practices Urology near Martinsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA.
See Martinsville Urologists.