A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Jennings, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Jennings has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jennings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George S. Jennings practice?
- Dr. George Jennings practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.