Dr. George Miller MD Patient Reviews

• Child Neurology Tulsa, OK

3.6

March 7th, 2017
We love Dr Miller!
Dr Miller is absolutely wonderful! Very knowledgeable, informative and has great bed side manner! I'd recommend him to everyone!

September 14th, 2015
I've been going to Dr Miller for awhile and I have appointments once a year, the last 2 dr visits haven't been real pleasant, very rude and standoffish, I dread going to appointments with, it's time for a new neurologist.

January 2nd, 2014
I do not like his bedside manner, I do not understand him at all regarding my daughter's seizures and EEG's. He writes out a lot of scripts.. says "well.. what do you think".. etc.. but we do not seem to have a lot of choices of pediatric neurologists.

September 2nd, 2013
Stay very far away
If you care about your daughters keep them as far away from this creep as possible. I am perfectly sane, I just had really bad headaches. He turned headaches into asking me to pull my shirt off to examine my stomach. Total creep I have other friends that this has happened to also for no reason. Suggestion stay far far away.

February 4th, 2013
Parent of Minor Patient
Dr. Miller's bedside manner was horrid. Little to no eye contact with parents when discussing information/findings, also a terrible mumbler and very unprofessional. Was missing lab work results that should have only taken a week or so to get two months later, also felt that he was not entirely thorough. Did not provide any results that parents weren't able to obtain on their own during follow up appointment. Very unimpressed to say the least. Other office staff was fine or to be expected.

December 25th, 2011
Best Ped Neuro!
Started seeing our child at the age of 4 months after developing seizures from immunizations. Dr. Miller is great with kids, friendly to family, compassionate with parents. He explains everything from med changes to reasons for seizures so that parents have a clear understanding of the issue. We have since moved out of state, but still make the trip to Miller at least twice a year for follow-up appointments. Dr. Miller is great about returning phone calls personally, and has been available literally 24/7 for the past 12 years, to his patients. Would highly recommend Dr. Miller to anyone seeking a pediatric neurologist.