A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. George Rhyneer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rhyneer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rhyneer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhyneer graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Rhyneer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Samuel Rhyneer MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George S. Rhyneer practice?
- Dr. George Rhyneer has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Rhyneer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Eagle River, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Eagle River Internists and Eagle River Cardiologists.