A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Rhyneer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Rhyneer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhyneer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhyneer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Rhyneer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhyneer graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Rhyneer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S Rhyneer MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George S. Rhyneer practice?
- Dr. George Rhyneer has 1 office location.
Dr. George Rhyneer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.