Dr. George Wilson MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bountiful, UT

• Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2015
Went to Dr Wilson for years, then moved away. He was my favorite Dr. ever. Delivered 2 of my babies. Love him.

July 11th, 2013
Amazing
He is the most amazing doctor my family or I have ever been to. I was sick most of my childhood years with strep, bronchitis, pneumonia, and colds. It was horrible I changed to him when I was 20 in the fist 6 months he noticed how sick I was all the time and he told me to get my tonsils out and I have been a health lady ever sense. He has been the same with my husband and kids.

April 2nd, 2012
Dr. Sam Wilson is fantastic! My family and I have been going to him for about 20 years now! Sometimes the wait can be long, but I feel liek that is the case with every doctors office because they can run into things that are unexpected with patients. Dr. Wilson doesn't rush you, he will listen to your concerns and treat you with respect, so I'm not worried when I have to wait because I know I'll get my turn. Sometimes his staff can have some troubles with being kind, but hey we all have our bad days. What matters to me is that Dr. Wilson is ALWAYS kind and has great bedside manner, and his nurses that are currently there are very knowledgeable and kind as well.

October 1st, 2011
Jennifer :)
My family and I have seen Dr Sam Wilson since he first opened his practice. I love this doctor!!! The wait to get an appointment with "him" might be a little difficult at times but he is always there if the PA needs his opinion. If he wasn't so wonderful with his patients then I guess he would be easier to get into. Dr Wilson has the best bedside manner and I so appreciate that he listens to you and your concerns. You can just tell that the doctor is genuniely concerned about your welfare. He has been there in cases of emergency and calmed my nerves in some scary medical situations and I thank him for that. His staff work their butts off and his receptionist makes huge effort to remember your name and greet you with a smile. My only complaint would be that I miss the nurses that used to work there. It brought great comfort to recognize their voices on the phone and see them when they greeted you at the door. Don't retire anytime soon Sam because I don't want to look for any other doctor!!!!

July 12th, 2016