A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Wilson, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- East Liverpool City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Scott Wilson DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George S. Wilson practice?
- Dr. George Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Wilson practices Internal Medicine near Lisbon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OH.
See Lisbon Internists.