Emergency Physician, Internists

356 E Lincoln Way
Lisbon, OH 44432
330-420-0200
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very Caring Doctor  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

I have been to a couple different doctors in this area and none of them have been as kind and caring as Dr. Wilson. You can tell that he really cares about his patients and takes the time to listen to them during an office visit. He's one of the best doctors that I have every been to.

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
by C. Parsons on Sep 15th, 2010

Dr. Wilson is exceptional and you cannot find a more caring doctor. He is not at all like the usual doctor his age. Have tried several younger doctors and they all have a bad attitude. Do not listen, want you in and out and are concerned about you paying. Dr. Wilson is kind, compassionate and takes time to truly care. He took care of my father the last year of his life and was remarkable! Every doctor should be like Dr. Wilson.

|  show details
Sep 10th, 2010

Going to find another doctor....don't know if I would want to take my dog to him for diagnosis.

|  Caring  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2010

He is one of the most doctors I've ever met. He will spend as much time as needed to talk to you.

|  the best doctor  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2009

dr wilson is the best doctor in ohio i been going to him for a very long time he is very careing person he more then a doctor to us he like family he take good care of my mom and i iam glad i have him as my doctor tracy