Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 2nd, 2015

The front office was very disorganized and did not seem to communicate with one another or the doctor for that matter. There were multiple miss-steps from prescription renewals not called in and calls not returned to the phone ringing for over three minutes during normal business hours without an answer to my wife and myself calling upwards to eight times tot he office to get clarification on tests results, information and direction. This was my first visit to the office and was in excruciating pain. It was evident the office did not have the empathy or service that expressed they cared.

Very Caring Doctor show details Very Caring Doctor
Feb 22nd, 2011

I have been to a couple different doctors in this area and none of them have been as kind and caring as Dr. Wilson. You can tell that he really cares about his patients and takes the time to listen to them during an office visit. He's one of the best doctors that I have every been to.

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
by C. Parsons on Sep 15th, 2010

Dr. Wilson is exceptional and you cannot find a more caring doctor. He is not at all like the usual doctor his age. Have tried several younger doctors and they all have a bad attitude. Do not listen, want you in and out and are concerned about you paying. Dr. Wilson is kind, compassionate and takes time to truly care. He took care of my father the last year of his life and was remarkable! Every doctor should be like Dr. Wilson.

Sep 10th, 2010

Going to find another doctor....don't know if I would want to take my dog to him for diagnosis.

Caring show details Caring
Apr 28th, 2010

He is one of the most doctors I've ever met. He will spend as much time as needed to talk to you.

the best doctor show details the best doctor
Jul 9th, 2009

dr wilson is the best doctor in ohio i been going to him for a very long time he is very careing person he more then a doctor to us he like family he take good care of my mom and i iam glad i have him as my doctor tracy